Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Everyone can or cannot fly?

My relationship with AA began since the first day i reach KK back in 3 and half years ago, or 28 June 2007 to be exact. Almost each and every student in UMS become loyal customer to AA but i feel that the it is not the same as the first impression we had.

Luggage price for 15kg begin from RM 0 to RM 15 to RM 20 until now RM25.
Free sitting become freely appointed seats, normal seats and hot seats.
No specific hand luggage rule until now one hand luggage per passenger.
Even paying with credit card also charged for RM 0 which then become RM 5 per trip to RM 6 per trip.

I doubt my love to you especially when u hurt my savings and impression of 'everyone can fly' of u.

Recently got good news again (especially to students),
I saw my home for RM31.00

The truth tell me that my home become more expensive....
(This is what i saw since 12.01 am on 22 FEB 2011, don't tell me that the lower-priced seats are all finish grabbed in 1 minute)



Sad-ing.....

0 comments: