Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fully utilized day end with nice dinner at La Fuente

My Sunday was fully utilized and i quite happy with the things that i found.
Firstly, i spent 1/4 of my sunday in teaching piano. Spending time with student ranged from the age of 4 until 30++.

I got a hint about sales @ hush puppies previously. After having a short break after classes, i go for the sales but end up nothing from that shop. But...
I got a @pplemint T-shirt from Metrojaya for only RM10 (absolutely wrong pricing).
The shirt is actually worth for RM59.90 but after certain discount, it should be around RM20. Hehe, got a cheap present for my younger sister.

A bit sad to leave Suria with empty hand...So, i got myself a small gift,  A limited edition Palgantong Anniversary Set. Since years ago, i had told my mum i want to learn about make-up but i don't even have powder. Now i finally got mine.
Theatrical powder 10g + concealer + 2 cute puff with pouch @ RM59

the 10 years anniversary of Palgantong limited item ^_^

Just a nice view of the theatrical powder. 

End of my short shopping break. 

Then, my Hoong Wei and I had for our first proper meal today which is a birthday celebration gathering dinner @ La Fuente, 1Borneo (my first strongly recommended restaurant @ 1Borneo)


Its interior design.

 Outdoor seats.

nice lamp decoration view from my seat


Hoong Wei's dinner: Pasta de ajo y chile @ RM10.90
(plain ajo alio style with spaghetti)
Personally like it very much, won't feel tired or greasy without cream with a little spicy. 

My dinner: Pasta de jamon del pollo y champinones @ RM16.90
Nice cream based pasta with large portion till i cann't finish it. 
Recommended for those who has big appetite and creamy pasta lover. 

Birthday Man with his Pasta Carbonara @ RM19.90.
I cann't try it as it got beef but from their tongues (many of us tried this), it is claimed to be better than Carbonara at Little Italy with RM4 cheaper. 

Side dish we shared: Sachichas al diablo @ RM10.90
Spicy sausages served with bread. It is quite nice but i actually too full to taste it but Hoong Wei like it very much. 

And at last, Happy birthday to the Birthday Man, Mr Chua Yong Wei 


who end up like this 

Hehe...

0 comments: